Adaptive Fitness & Neurological Rehabilitation
Fit 4 Recovery is a gym focused on providing quality fitness-based training for adaptive athletes, individuals with neurological impairments, and anyone else who wants to get strong.
Fit 4 Recovery is based on 4 principles:
- To increase strength & independence of our clients.
- To build a community that is held accountable to one another, like minded, motivated, and driven with purpose.
- To help our clients get and remain physically ready for medical advances. What good will an epidural stimulator do if your joints are fused closed to the point you can't stand? Be ready.
- To educate, not only our community, but the greater fitness community on the importance of safe adaptive training and neurological rehabilitation.
At Fit4Recovery we train with everyone!
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Transverse Myelitis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Neurological Rehab could include:
- Range of motion
- Load bearing
- Strengthening and stabilizing shoulders
- Exciting or relaxing the nervous system
- Strength training
- Gait coordination and development
- Balance and stability exercises
- Dynamic standing